Well, it’s February. I guess that means we can all forget about our New Years’ resolutions now. Now let’s see what I should have been working on last month…
1. Get to 70K in my WIP.
I did this, and then some. Yay!
2. Figure out if I can start up a new spam blog.
I haven’t looked at this as much as I should have, but I haven’t had much luck. I don’t know. Maybe I should do a post about it.
3. Do all the crappy adult stuff I have to do.
Ugh, well, at least this is over and done with.
So I’d call this month mostly successful. It must be easier to write when you’re trying to avoid a soul-crushing reality. Anyway, what should I do this month?
1. Finish the first draft of my WIP! Yes, that is worthy of an exclamation point.
2. Actually do something about a new spam blog.
3. Start planning the rewrites I want to do based on the beta reads I got.
Number three is a bit dependent on when I complete number one, if I do so at all. Not that I won’t put in the work for it. I’m just afraid it’ll end up being longer than I thought.
That’s the hopeful plan of February. What do you want to do this month?