Well, it’s February and there haven’t been any disasters thus far. So that’s…something. Anyway, goals.
1. Find a better way to keep track of my goals and resolutions, even if I have to staple a paper to my computer to remember.
I’ve been trying to use a sticky note. I’m just not sure if it’s actually helping me.
2. Write! Something! Anything!
I actually did this! 16K! I can’t believe it either!
3. Do all the stupid adult stuff I have to do. Ugh, I hate being an adult. Everything has to be difficult.
Uh…Kinda? I wasn’t able to get everything I needed, so I wasn’t able to finish it all. Like I said, everything has to be difficult.
And now for February, the Monday of the months…
1. Keep up with my writing and make it to 40K on my new WIP. I actually might make it!
2. Maybe do some editing on my old WIP that I swore I’d finish last year.
3. Finish all the stuff I couldn’t get to last month. Double ugh.
So this is what I’ll be doing this month. Do you have any plans?