Well, it’s February and there haven’t been any disasters thus far. So that’s…something. Anyway, goals.
1. Find a better way to keep track of my goals and resolutions, even if I have to staple a paper to my computer to remember.
I’ve been trying to use a sticky note. I’m just not sure if it’s actually helping me.
2. Write! Something! Anything!
I actually did this! 16K! I can’t believe it either!
3. Do all the stupid adult stuff I have to do. Ugh, I hate being an adult. Everything has to be difficult.
Uh…Kinda? I wasn’t able to get everything I needed, so I wasn’t able to finish it all. Like I said, everything has to be difficult.
And now for February, the Monday of the months…
1. Keep up with my writing and make it to 40K on my new WIP. I actually might make it!
2. Maybe do some editing on my old WIP that I swore I’d finish last year.
3. Finish all the stuff I couldn’t get to last month. Double ugh.
So this is what I’ll be doing this month. Do you have any plans?
Good job on the word count. Now you just need a stapler that works on computers.ReplyDelete
Don't make the list too long. It's a short month.ReplyDelete
Good for you, getting 16K in! I'm sure you can do it again this month. Just keep the momentum going.ReplyDelete
Good for you on the 16K!ReplyDelete
At the moment I'm covering a "vacant" class for two weeks. As that's taking all my focus, I have no other goals. After February 16th I'll figure out what I need to do ;)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the great word count. Plotting and outlining this month for me.ReplyDelete
You know, I'm not sure if I wrote 16k words LAST YEAR, let alone last month.ReplyDelete
Okay, I'm sure that's not actually true, because I don't put a lot of what I write into my word count, like the serial thing I was doing on my blog which I need to get back to.