Holy crap it’s December already. Oh god, that means I have to get my mother a Christmas present. This is not going to be a fun month.
1. Sigh. Write in the book. Let’s see how badly I’ll fail it this month.
Well, I did write in it. I finished the outline (kind of). I just haven’t figured out how to get to the final confrontation.
2. Thanksgiving. Ugh, did anyone feel a foreboding chill just now?
It was weirdly not bad, mostly because it was very small so I didn’t have to deal with most of my relatives. Quite a relief.
3. Go through some old projects and notes and see if anything’s worth salvaging.
Didn’t do this, but I’m just pleased that I managed to write SOMETHING last month.
So, this month.
1. Update etymology page. I think it’s been a few months and those words add up.
2. Hopefully write something.
3. Christmas. Yeesh.
It’s the last month of the year! What are you going to do?
You need some Christmas cheer!ReplyDelete
Go to Disneyland?ReplyDelete
No, probably not.
I've decided to forego Christmas. The family that moved to Ohio will get warm knitted hats, probably some time in January. And I'm going to pretend it's not happening.ReplyDelete
Don't even remind me about Christmas... I'm hosting it for the first time and it isn't going to be pretty...ReplyDelete
So many bah-humbugs. LOL! Kidding! I hope you meet your goals this month.ReplyDelete
I'm going to crush my enemies, drive them before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.ReplyDelete