Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Goals

Well, with the Challenge over, it’s time to get back to my regular posts, which means that it’s time to look at my goals for this month. But first, let’s look at how I did last month…

April Goals
1. The Challenge! Visit at least five new blogs every day. At least finding new ones won’t be a problem!
I did the Challenge! I overestimate how many blogs I’d have time to visit though. I usually got to at least one new one every day. Sometimes it’s best to set ambitious goals even if you know you won’t make it.

2. The pattern is done, so do some actual writing this time, dammit!
Ha ha! I actually did it! I was able to write! And I was sooooooo happy!

3. Spring Cleaning. Yeah, I’m making this a goal. Might as well have an easy one :P.
Well, it was seventy degrees out at the beginning of the month! Then it snowed. Then it rained. Then it was seventy degrees out again. Spring Cleaning was a little more erratic than I expected.

Not bad! At least there were no huge disasters.

May Goals
1. Look at revisions for old projects and see what needs to be done.

2. Come up with a plan for what I want to write next. In addition to the revising, I should look at doing something brand new.

3.  Update the Etymology page on the blog. It’s been a while…

So that’s my May. What are you up to?

10 comments:

  1. Good work on meeting most of your April goals! I found it hard to get around all the blogs during the A-Z too, but I sure enjoyed the ones I did get to. Good luck with May's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great with the April goals. Those are some crazy temperature changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going!

    Most of my May will be spent revising. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job last month!
    I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging. I enjoyed my six weeks off way too much ...

    As for May, I have a lot of book events going on: festivals, school visits, Skype. My only other goal is to finish the first draft of my WIP and then decide if revisions can turn it into something worth sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on those April goals. I overestimated how many new blogs I'd have time to visit, too. It happens.

    I'm revising and thinking about potential new projects as well. May you have better luck with it than I seem to be having.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April was a very weird month weather wise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good, then. I did make it to five new blogs. Of course, I don't spend much time on each, so it didn't take that long. Good luck with May.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your weather sounds like the weather I had. Are you my neighbor? LOL We had warm weather then snow then it warmed up, then got cold. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MOTHER NATURE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My challenge went like yours. I got some writing done but didn't visit as many new blogs as I wanted to. I found some good ones though. Good luck with May goals. I just want to survive the month.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.