It’s that time again! It’s been a while since I’ve done it the actual first Tuesday of the month. I don’t know why I feel the need to point that out. I…I might be boring.
So, let’s do this.
1. Update my site. That includes remembering to update my Monthly Goal list! I also need to start writing down my goals on a post-it or something so I see them every day and remember what I need to do.
Yep, did this. Thankfully, an easy one.
2. Keep writing my WIP. I don’t know how much I’ll get done since there’s only one day I really have time to write, and even that’s not that much. At least four thousand words would be nice.
I did, but as always, not as much as I’d like. Sigh…
3. Spring Cleaning! I’m glad it’s finally warm enough to do it.
Also did this, although there’s still so much more to do! I’m still liking it more than winter, though.
Meh. I wish I got more writing done. Stupid life, always getting in the way.
1. Try to find more time to write. And, you know. Write.
2. Finish that short story from last month. Well, last last month. Yes, this is a separate goal.
I couldn’t think of anything else
I’ll be doing this on the weekend, which is technically my free time.
3. Update the etymology page again. It has to be done sometime!
And that’s the plan for June, besides enjoying the nice weather before it gets so hot that I start melting. What do you guys have planned for this month?