Tuesday, March 22, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Time for a fresh crop of spam.

Not a cancer widow, but the famous variant, orphan-who-will-be-killed-by-relative-if-I-don’t-take-her-money. I don’t get a lot of these—certainly not as much as the cancer widows. I guess the spammers think I’m more sympathetic to widows than orphans.

“Health Sapiens”??? Something seems kind of off about that. I am also genuinely amused at how shocked they are at the idea of affordable healthcare.

Somebody is so desperate that they go full caps-lock at the end there. Claudia really needs to take a chill pill.

Not often you get a post about a man breaking into a house and being crippled by the girl occupying it. Actually, it seems like a great idea for a movie.

The smiley face emoji is so disarming I might just have to answer. Eye roll emoji.

5 comments:

  1. Man breaking into house and being crippled by the girl there? It sounds like he had it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lie something you could write...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Alone 4: The House From Hell, a major new motion picture starring Nicolas Cage as the thief and Michael Douglas's granddaughter as the little girl. Coming in 2023. A Spike Lee joint.

    Claudia, if you're so desperate for sex, shouldn't you be offering to at least buy dinner first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one about the man breaking into the house sounds like the darker/gritter version of Home Alone I've been waiting for my entire life. Or, since, you know, I saw the first Home Alone movie.

    And now I just saw William's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.