Tuesday, February 22, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Last one of the month? Man, I hate February.

Yeah, PayPal is always giving away a thousand dollars to its users. Also, why the hell is the H in hello in brackets???

The formatting on this one is so weird. It was like it was written in Notepad or something because every word on the right is cut off. Also this was an unusual one that showed up in my Inbox instead of in my spam folder, so I accidentally clicked on it. And hey, it’s 100% risk free.

It’s absolutely an accident* that you unsubscribed and received more unwanted messages. (*totally on purpose and now your computer has a virus)

Huh, I don’t remember sending this to myself and calling myself Sir Edward, but what other explanation is there?

This looks too spammy to be from Facebook. But just barely.

6 comments:

  1. Should we start calling you Sir Edward now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia and her urgent appeal. What could possibly go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they go and spoof your email address to you? Is that the right word? It's late. I don't know anything tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "abandoned some of money" spam has been doing the rounds on email and SMS for decades, many have lost money falling for it, and still many fall for it!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.