Tuesday, January 25, 2022

From The Spamfiles

Time for your weekly dose of spam.

Sometimes I have to marvel at spam because virtually the same thing is sent to me week after week with no end in sight. This week’s includes the sender being “Thank you Dear”, a not uncommon occurrence, and the always popular broken English “If you don’t respond!”

The very long underscore at the end makes it all the more legitimate.

A man of Indian descent who is an Australian by nationality who works for a Canadian company wants to give me almost fifty million dollars. Also I’m not allowed to call him, only text.
 
I don’t know what’s more disturbing, that this person is offering a pretty girl for free or that for free is in quotation marks.

Got another new follower today. What do you think they want to talk to me about?

6 comments:

  1. Is the fifty million in a Swiss bank account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as a Canadian, if you can't trust the CBC, who can you trust?

    Ismail would not like me one bit, since I despise self righteous bible thumpers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loves our christ like we loves our precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free in quotation marks? It's too bad the "blog" of "unnecessary" quotation marks has gone dormant...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He wants to save your sooooouuuuuulllll

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.