Tuesday, October 20, 2020

From The Spamfiles

Ah, spam. At least it isn’t a cloud of darkness threatening to swallow the entire world.

The accent over the U makes it classy.

Anyone else thinking of owls? Because that’s all this reminds me of.

How vaguely threatening. The spammer knows what you did, and whatever it was, they have a five dollar kit to fix it before everyone finds out.

What is that emoji at the end there? It’s too ovoid to be bread and doesn’t look like any fruit. Okay, this is bugging me way too much. What are you???

He’s the Legal Administrative manager at a Vault! This must be serious.

They’re… bragging about an unsecured card. That really seems like the opposite of what you should be doing.

4 comments:

  1. There was a crazy spam that I got that I wanted to tell you about, but now I've forgotten what it was. Sigh. I'm sure it'll come around again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that weird emoji is an acorn. But why?

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.