Well, it’s March. I suppose that’s something. What was I supposed to be doing this past month?
1. Do all the adult stuff I have to that gives me panic attacks.
Yes, I did all this, and I hope I never have to do it again ever.
2. Work on edits to my other WIP.
Hey, I actually did this. I did pretty okay, although I still think I could’ve done more.
3. Keep working on the query, and hopefully get around to finishing that story.
I did work on the query a bit, but I never did get around to the story. I feel no inspiration for first draft writing, so I’ve been sticking to editing.
So I guess it wasn’t a total failure. I’m really hoping March is easier to deal with. Maybe I’d find more time to write.
1. Get the query to 100% shape. No idea how I’ll do this, though.
2. Work on substantial edits for my other WIP.
3. If I have time, get back to edits on the sequel to first WIP.
Fingers crossed that there aren’t any catastrophes this month. What are you hoping to do? Are you as happy about the change in seasons as I am?