Whoo! It’s August! The one month of the year I actually look forward to! My birthday is less than a month away!!!! Aaaaaaa!
And now, goals or something.
1. Edit one of the many projects I have in the works. Also start planning for the story I want to write this year.
Yeah, I did this. I also didn’t just plan the story. I kind of wrote it. Twenty thousand words. Not bad.
2. Work on edits from the beta notes I should be getting.
I did another read-through of the WIP and fixed quite a few embarrassing mistakes. It looks good, but of course, I still need more opinions.
3. Do some posts in advance to get ready for my blogging break next month. That’s right, I plan ahead.
Hey, I did this, too. What do you know.
In all, a successful month. I mean, in terms of writing. I think the reason I’ve been writing so much is because I so much want to shut out the rest of the world.
1. Work on planning the sequel to the WIP. I didn’t expect to do this already, but everything’s been going so well on it, that I’m actually getting to the point where it’s ready to be written.
2. Keep editing. Can’t get distracted by the shiny prospect of first draft writing.
AAAAAHHHHH! It’s almost my birthday! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Good for you! That's a lot of words written.ReplyDelete
What do you want for your birthday this year?
Sounds like you're doing well with your goals. Good work! And I love how excited you get about your birthday! I just kind of let mine slide by each year now.ReplyDelete
I would like to shut out the rest of the world...ReplyDelete
20,000 words sounds like a novella not a story. I remember you take an entire month for your birthday. Have fun!ReplyDelete
After the past two weeks I've had, one day of shutting out the world would be wonderful.ReplyDelete
Well done on your goals.
Great job on the writing. It's nice when things go well.ReplyDelete
Great job on your goals!ReplyDelete
20,000 words is definitely not bad. That's fantastic!ReplyDelete
Great job on your July goals—hope you can carry that momentum forward and not be too distracted by the shiny prospect of your upcoming birthday. :)
I take it you're really, really, really looking forward to your birthday.ReplyDelete