It’s March, which means spring is almost here and hopefully we can say goodbye to the snow forever. Also I have goals to get to or something.
1. Finish the first draft of my WIP! Yes, that is worthy of an exclamation point.
WOO! Draft one is done. I have no idea when I’ll ever have a chance to edit it, but one thing at a time.
2. Actually do something about a new spam blog.
I mean, kind of. I’m posting it here now. Only the finest spam for you guys.
3. Start planning the rewrites I want to do based on the beta reads I got.
I did plan out the rewrites! I even got started on them.
Not bad, right? A successful month in spite of how short it is. Now what should I do this month?
1. Finish the rewrites.
2. Start working on all the other notes I was given by my beta readers. Hopefully I won’t be panicking too much to do this.
3. Update etymology page. It’s that time again.
I should be able to do all that. Maybe. Possibly. If anxiety doesn’t strangle me to death first.
So what are you up to this month? Are you looking forward to the change in seasons?