Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Goals


It’s March, which means spring is almost here and hopefully we can say goodbye to the snow forever. Also I have goals to get to or something.

February Goals
1. Finish the first draft of my WIP! Yes, that is worthy of an exclamation point.
WOO! Draft one is done. I have no idea when I’ll ever have a chance to edit it, but one thing at a time.

2. Actually do something about a new spam blog.
I mean, kind of. I’m posting it here now. Only the finest spam for you guys.

3. Start planning the rewrites I want to do based on the beta reads I got.
I did plan out the rewrites! I even got started on them.

Not bad, right? A successful month in spite of how short it is. Now what should I do this month?

March Goals
1. Finish the rewrites.

2. Start working on all the other notes I was given by my beta readers. Hopefully I won’t be panicking too much to do this.

3. Update etymology page. It’s that time again.

I should be able to do all that. Maybe. Possibly. If anxiety doesn’t strangle me to death first.

So what are you up to this month? Are you looking forward to the change in seasons?

10 comments:

  1. You did well for a short month. And sounds like you should accomplish March's goals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you move somewhere with less snow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A first draft and edits - that's something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to tell you, but the snow will return next winter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a very productive month. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good on your Feb goals. Good luck with March.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be mourning winter when it goes. I love winter. Yes, I'm crazy that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for finishing the first draft!

    I hope y'all get a break from the snow soon. (And not just because I'm making a trip to New England this month...)

    Best of luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on meeting all those goals and on finishing the first draft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed your etymology posts, so will enjoy them once again.

    We have been having so much rain after years of drought. Our brown hills are green now, wildflowers blooming. Wildfires will be somewhere else I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.