It’s AUGUST!!!! The month of my birthday!!!!!!!! Presents! CAKE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Anyway, goals or whatever.
1. Do my word search. I always find I overuse certain words and phrases so now I have to get rid of some of them so it’s not totally ridiculous. You want to know how much I use the word “even”? Because it’s embarrassing.
This was so tedious, but I did it, it’s DONE. I never have to do it again. Until the next book. Whimper.
2. Finish the short story I started. This one should be easy.
I was so creatively wiped from the above I didn’t think I’d make it, but I did it. I mean, it’s a rough draft so it’s not like it’s good. But it’s done.
3. Get ready for my blogging break next month!!! I’ll have to get some extra posts ready.
Yes, I now have two extra posts just waiting to go up while I’m off far away from the internet. The third is always the trickiest since I don’t have a fixed theme for it. I’ll have to wait and see what comes up.
So I did everything. Not bad, right?
1. Work on the new idea rolling around in my head.
2. Don’t do anything on the WIP. I need a break from it. I know it seems weird to have not doing something as a goal, but I keep feeling tempted to tweak it some more.
3. BIRTHDAY! Birthday birthday birthday. Have I mentioned it’s going to be my birthday?
So that’s August. I have a feeling it’s going to be pretty easy to make these goals. So what are you up to this month?