Wow, it’s October already, and I got like nothing done. Ugh, sometimes these goals posts are so depressing.
1. Again, finish the book. It could actually happen this time!
Except it didn’t. I hardly worked on it at all. Part of me feels bad about it, but the other part is too exhausted to care.
2. Update the etymology page again. I always forget this and then I have a million words to do and it’s a pain.
At least I did this.
3. Make some new cross stitch patterns. Shut up! I like it! Don’t you judge me!
Not good considering that I didn’t do the most important thing. I don’t know why it’s getting so hard to just finish it. Sigh…
Anyway, this month.
1. Write in my WIP! Please actually finish it this time!
2. Halloween spooky stuff, yay!
3. Rake the pine needles. Yes, it’s that time of year again.
Stupid pine needles. Although I might not have to rake them until the end of the month considering how hot it’s been lately. So what are you up to this month? Anything fun?
Good luck with your goals this month.ReplyDelete
Mow the pine needles - it's faster.ReplyDelete
Check out Elizabeth S. Craig's blog post from yesterday - might help with your first goal.
No goals = no depression.ReplyDelete
I remember having to rake pine needles. They were such a pain in the you-know-what. As much as I miss New England, I don't envy you that task.ReplyDelete
Best of luck with your October goals. If there's anything I can do to help facilitate #1, don't hesitate to ask! You're on your own with spooky Halloween stuff, though. I'm too big a chicken for spooky Halloween stuff. :)
Good luck with your goals. I know how you're feeling. I've been so meh about getting things done lately, too.ReplyDelete
Raking pine needles? You could just leave them be...ReplyDelete