Well, it’s 2017. It has a pretty low bar set for it. Not turning into the world from The Hunger Games is pretty much all that needs to happen. Those of you with kids might want to start training them just in case.
Anyway, this is what I hope to do this year:
1. Finish the first draft of my new WIP and hopefully start editing it.
2. Come up with an idea for a new story that I probably won’t have time to write but still want anyway.
Do the A-To-Z Challenge for the fourth time! Probably should get started on those posts. CANCELLED. I did not realize that one of the creators was a member of the rabid racist camp.
4. Build a rocket ship and move to Mars because I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
5. Find a new project to work on in my spare time. You know, something easy that I can work on when I’m too tired to write.
6. Maybe don’t forget any of my resolutions this year :P.
7. Keep on blogging!
You can always sign up for a ship to Mars if you don't have time to build one.ReplyDelete
Suddenly Mars is looking a lot more reasonable and hospitable.ReplyDelete
Mars? A little dry, cold and lacking in oxygen for me. I'll stay on Earth and keep fighting to make things better and I know you will too. I'm skipping A to Z for the first time ever but I have too much going on in the spring this year. It's freeing to not be worrying about all those posts, but I'll visit you and appreciate your work.ReplyDelete
I like red, but maybe not Mars red.ReplyDelete
Craft type projects are good for when brain cells are fried. Or searching through Pinterest for baby fruit bat pictures.
For #5, have you considered coloring books? It's amazing how many interesting ones are out there now. I'd take it up, but I have a feeling I'd get them and then spend my time knitting instead.ReplyDelete
As for resolutions, I now have one. My first. I stole it from another blogger. I resolve to wake up on January 1, 2018.
I hope 2017 is a nicer year to us all.ReplyDelete
I'm resolving to have nothing to do with A to Z probably ever again.ReplyDelete
Good luck with all of your goals! Especially the rocket ship one. ;)ReplyDelete