Tuesday, January 17, 2017

From The Spamfiles

First spam post of the new year! Let’s see how many squares from the Spam Bingo game we can cross off!

It’s been so long since I’ve gotten one of these spam messages with the random sentences. I just love how nonsensical they are. “Please matt shook his attention on them”. “Either way Sylvia leaned forward”. What do they mean? No one knows. But it does count for the Nonsensical category in Spam Bingo.

Honestly, it enrages me that they have an apostrophe in the word “says”. These people are monsters and need to be destroyed. Also it’s an ED one, so that’s another hit for Spam Bingo.

I think I must be a bad mom/wife. I didn’t know I had children or a husband.

This offer is brought to you by Mistigraph Dynalaborer! I think that’s a hit for the Ridiculous Name category.

Solve your tax problems with fancy fonts!

More than two emojis! That’s another one for the Spam Bingo!

Not a bad haul!

7 comments:

  1. Not knowing you have a husband and kids is rather bad.
    Taking bets on how quickly the bingo card fills up? I'd say by March 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spam bingo card. It won't be hard to fill it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to be fair, not knowing you have a husband and kids might be justifiable. Perhaps you've suffered traumatic amnesia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand the husband part but not the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How careless of you to forget your husband and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the emoji ones. They're so pretty. I think mom/wife is a new descriptor term that I'm going to use in my everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll get my pitchfork, and we can go attack those who misuse apostrophes!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.