You might be noticing that this is going up a week late. That’s because in my excitement over it being Halloween month, I completely forgot to do my goals post. No exaggeration. I didn’t realize until last Tuesday, well after my scheduled post went up.
Oh well! I guess the scary thing for today will be that I’m getting old and forgetful.
1. Get back into the grind. Ugh.
2. Look through some of my old stories and see if they need any work done.
Hey, I did this. And found out that one of my stories that I really liked was gone. So that kind of sucked.
3. Try to come up with a brand new idea for a story. It’s been a while…
This one I completely failed. I just didn’t have any inspiration! I’ve had a couple ideas for old works, though, so that’s a minor victory.
Kind of a meh month. I’m still really disappointed about that story missing!
1. Update my etymology list so I don’t ignore it for a year and then have a huge amount to put in.
2. Find some time to write! It’s going to be a busy month…
So that’s the plan. It’s going to be a fairly busy month, so hopefully I’ll be able to find time to write. And what are you up to this month? Anything fun or interesting?