Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Goals

Whoo! October! I know Halloween is only one day, but really I consider it to be the whole month. And I intend to celebrate every second of it. Loudly.

Anyway, let’s see what I was supposed to do last month…

September Goals
1. Make food money. ‘Cause, you know. Eating and stuff.
Well, I’m still alive. Broke, but alive…

2. Don’t let life sucker punch again.
It didn’t sucker punch me, but a few blows definitely landed…

3. Maybe, just maybe, get to write.
Not nearly enough!

I didn’t really make last month’s goals failable, mostly because I really didn’t want another failure. But I did everything that I had to do and that’s as much of a win as I can get. On to this month…

October Goals
1. Celebrate Halloween as much as humanly possible. I figure with eight hours reserved to sleep each night, I can get a lot of fun in.

2. Tackle some of the books on my TBR list. I know that I don’t usually make reading a goal, but that list is getting ridiculous.

3. I don’t know…WRITE SOMETHING. It would be nice!

So that’s the plan for October. What are you up to this month?

11 comments:

  1. Will there be a truckload of candy involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a big bag of candy and tackle both the writing and the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emphasis on the candy, with a side order of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're going to celebrate Halloween for the whole month! I think all events you enjoy, birthdays, holidays, should be given the time they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edit, edit, edit. Eat the occasional piece of candy. Celebrate my 13th wedding anniversary with my husband (we were married on Halloween). Plan for NaNoWriMo as much as I usually do, which means picking a story idea and then running around in circles until the world building and characters sort themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm up to my eyeballs in crocheted spiders. Now that I made the twins a pair, the other nephews want their very own. (Must not let the niece see it.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing and making Halloween costumes are on my list for this month. I just wish people here celebrated Halloween the way they do back in the States. Hang in there, and learn to deflect and counter punch every now and then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't do much celebration for Halloween so I hope to get lots of writing done.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fully intend to enjoy this month as well. October rules! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luurve Halloween and plan on celebrating all month! Going on a ghost hunt on Friday with my sister. That coupled with some margaritas in Old Town and I'm all set.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.