Here are my monthly goals, a week late because I did my A-to-Z reflections post last week. Which you all obviously know. I mean, I doubt there’s anyone here reading this post who hasn’t read last week’s. Although I guess my new followers from the Challenge haven’t seen my monthly goal posts (Ha!) before. I do monthly posts where I list my goals. There. Now you know.
1. Write a short story. I actually have an idea for one. Not sure what will happen with it, but it’s writing.
I did write part of one. I was still pretty busy, so it’s not done yet. I also did some writing on my horror WIP. I just wish I had time to do more!
2. Figure out how to fix all the damage. Again, I hate having to make this a goal, but I have a feeling it’s going to be occupying my thoughts a lot this month…
For those unaware, there was some water damage from the horrible winter storms from January to March. They left some nasty stains on the ceiling! I was able to paint over the damage, which is good, but one of the door frames is swollen so the front door doesn’t close properly. I’m not quite sure what to do about that.
3. A-to-Z Challenge! Yay! My posts are all ready, but I have to be sure to visit new blogs every day, as well as all my usuals. Expect a lot of late comments from me.
Yep, did this. I wish I could have visited more : ).
Not bad. Could be better, though.
1. Update my site. That includes remembering to update my Monthly Goal list! I also need to start writing down my goals on a post-it or something so I see them every day and remember what I need to do.
2. Keep writing my WIP. I don’t know how much I’ll get done since there’s only one day I really have time to write, and even that’s not that much. At least four thousand words would be nice.
3. Spring Cleaning! I’m glad it’s finally warm enough to do it.
Okay, so this is what I’ll be up to this month. What are your plans for May?