Ugh, I really didn’t get enough done in July, and I don’t even have to look at my list to know that.
1. Do something about that query and then send out another set. Not that I’m expecting much…
Did not do this. Honestly, I was feeling too disheartened. After getting so many rejections, I needed a self-esteem break.
2. Finally get to the read aloud of REMEMBER that I meant to do months ago and never did. If I’m not too distracted by something shiny.
Ha-ha! Take that, shiny distractions! I got this done!
3. Work on recreating some of the projects I lost when my computer crapped out on me. Most of them I could care less about, but there are a couple of things I really liked, even if they’re just for me.
This too. Kind of. It’s not like it was a well-defined goal. I guess it’s a win since I can’t technically lose.
All right, let’s see what I’m up to this month…
1. Work on REMEMBER notes. I’m only putting “work on” because it is vacation month after all. Plus…well, you’ll see in my next goal.
2. Add 20K to my new WIP. Yes, you read that right. I started another one. The idea was nagging at me and I couldn’t ignore it!
3. VACATION!!! WOO!
Well, I know I’ll be able to do number three. What about you? What are you guys up to this month?