Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Clogged Drain

Had a really bad clog in the bathroom drain a couple of weeks ago.
Panel 1, I’m at a store with a friend picking up a drain snake and liquid plumber, frowning while looking down at the items, and they say, “If the drain cleaner doesn’t clear that clog, the snake will.” And I say “Hm.” Panel 2, they ask “What?”, and I say, “Just reading the warning for cancer and reproductive health.” “Well, that drain cleaner is powerful stuff.” “It’s for the snake.” Panel 3, they stare blankly, Panel 4, they say, “What… What are people doing with the snake?” and I say, “Good question.”
At least I got rid of the clog. Eventually.

5 comments:

  1. Berg! I hate clogged drains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common problem. The cleaner is in the drain. So don't bother. And as Liz said everything causes cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Things that make you go, 'hmm?'

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.