Tuesday, March 19, 2024

From The Spamfiles

It’s spam day again!

Two spam messages from FB, saying FB: Someone tried to log into your account, user ID:, and then they have two different nine digit numbers
What’s the logic here? “If she doesn’t believe it’s a Facebook ID at this number, she’ll believe it at this one!”?

Message from Abaid Saleem, saying Content For Approval, Hi, I’m [Mr. Abaid], a passionate writer and digital marketer specializing in guest…
I like how his name is in brackets there, so it looks even more like its mass produced with different names in that place.

Two messages from Norton, saying Final Warning: Reactivate your subscription to avoid service interruption! and then two different four digit numbers


So it’s basically the Facebook scam with a fresh coat of paint. Wow, these are formulaic.

Spam message from me, saying Confirmation, iPhone 15 Pro, then it says “You’ve been selected for an iPhone 15!”
So I won a contest that was run by myself? Huh, I don’t remember doing that…
 
A new Tumblr follower, with a profile pic of an attractive woman having her hair straightened, with the name attractive-co
They just put attractive in the blog name now. They’re not even trying!

3 comments:

  1. Nope, they're not trying. Which worries me. If they're not trying and some still fall for those...

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.