Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October Goals

What the hell? How did it get to be October? That’s not supposed to happen. Somebody needs to fix this.
 
As usual, I don’t remember what I planned for last month…
 
September Goals
1. Continue editing the book and promoting the web serial. I am so bad at this.
The editing’s still going on. Marketing is a dumpster fire. I don’t even know what it is. It sounds fake.
 
2. Work on something pointless that lets me recharge creatively.
At least this was easy enough.
 
3. Figure out what I want to work on next.
And I did this! Yay! I have an idea and everything!
 
Like I said last month, aim low. As I plan to this month.
 
October Goals
1. Keep editing the WIP and posting the chapters.
 
2. Ugh, time to update the etymology page again.
 
3. Get to work on the new WIP idea I have. Definitely excited about this.
 
Will I succeed? I aim so low, it would be astonishing if I didn’t. What do you want to do this month? Excited about Halloween?

6 comments:

  1. A new WIP is always exciting! I feel like it's been far too long since I had one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're writing. I wish I knew anything about marketing. October means we're almost done with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for an idea!! That's so exciting!!

    Marketing is a dumpster fire.

    Best of luck with your goals this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on seeing some fall colours soon.

    I know some people in sales and marketing. To call them sharks is an insult to sharks.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.