Tuesday, May 25, 2021

From The Spamfiles

Here we go again!

Damn it, the Italians are after me again.

I missed something important!!! Not important enough for them to mention what it is, though.

I mean… those words technically form a sentence, but I really have no idea what it’s trying to say. I had a better grasp on the Italian one up there.

Is it weird that I read “May the peace of God be with you” and immediately go “Ah, a cancer widow trying to scam me”?

The ACH Network! They move funds from one bank account to another. That’s totally a real thing people need a service for.

Okay, I don’t know if you can see this, but the R in Re (or really, :Re) has the middle line slightly extended over the left side and I want to know how the hell they managed to do that because I’ve never seen it before in my life.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how they did it either.
    ACH short for achoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I get emails that say "open immediately," I do just that... Not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've once received a spam email from Mrs. Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to come up with how they got the e like that, but I'm coming up empty. It's probably very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, and I thought I got some phishy looking shit in my inbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm...that message is from a trusted sender. You better respond right away.

    I want to know how they did the 'R' thing, too. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.