Tuesday, February 18, 2020

From The Spamfiles


Do… do people actually answer these? In spite of the fact that their email addresses are used in place of their names, and the bad grammar? I mean… they must fall for them, otherwise these messages wouldn’t still be coming. I just can’t wrap my head around HOW people buy this.

At least this one looks almost legit. The only red flag is the third party provider of the gift card “Mpell”. Because that’s totally a word.

 
 
Yes, I’m totally overwhelmed by the Ukrainian Charm. Mostly because they won’t stop sending it to me.

You have. Coffers aren’t usually picky.

It’s not often you get an offer for a new buddy. I approve. I also like how they say the persons shown in the photos aren’t necessarily users of the site, immediately followed by NO FAKE PROFILES.

No credit card requires girl will make first move.

5 comments:

  1. Coffers have no right to be picky.
    Are Ukrainians considered charming? I guess one could be charming without being good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how they say there's someone for everyone?
    I always wondered what to do if that person was on the other side of the world.
    I still don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone who writes 'i still loving u' deserves a raging case of Ebola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeoneil looks like it should go in my "student name of the week" slot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The charming Ukrainians appear to have their emoji generators stuck in the '80s.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.