Ugh, this month is going to be busy, isn’t it? Expect posts to get a lot more succinct. Like this.
1. Actually write 10K this time. Or, at the very least, finish last month’s 10K.
I did finish the 10K from the last one, but because I got so busy with other stuff I didn’t press it any further.
2. See if I can by that book I want to read for research. And, you know, read it.
Did not get to this, unfortunately. I don’t know when I’m ever going to get time to read again.
3. Try to think up something fun to do. Because we could all use a little fun right now.
…More like the opposite of this.
Okay, this month.
1. Get at least 5000 words done. I know that’s not a lot, but I’m so busy!
2. Get to work on my side-blog project. I’m going to need to work super hard to get all this done. Thankfully this might be doable since I have some awesome people helping me.
3. Update my etymology page. I don’t want to put it off too long!
What are you up to this month?