Ugh, 2015 all ready. I’m sorry, but time is just going to have to slow down. I can’t keep up with it at this pace.
So what do I want to accomplish this year?
1. Finish REMEMBER. It’s been over a year now! I’m hoping to get it out to beta readers by summer, but if time keeps moving as fast as it is, who knows? (I mean, it’s clearly not me…right?)
2. Write a new book : ). This should be easy. I have a few ideas rolling around my head, but no spark yet. Which is good, as I have enough on my plate right now.
3. Make more manageable goals. Sometimes I think I reach too far, and I end up crushed when I don’t get even close to my goal, and then I don’t think I can do anything…etc. etc. This is me, trying to be more positive by understanding my limits. Let’s see how long this one lasts.
4. Rewrite an old book. There’s one WIP I’ve been telling myself I’d rewrite for ages and never getting around to doing so. So here it is on my list, and hopefully I’ll get to it.
5. One stick figure comic a week! More manageable goals, remember? : )
6. Cut back on sugar. Ugh, I hate this one, but I really do need to cut back…
7. Be awesome. Oh, wait, I always am anyway.
So it’s 2015. What do you want to do this year?