...No matter how old you are.
1. Your birthday cake.
|What is delicious? Your cake. Your cake is delicious.|
2. Someone who knows how to tell a joke. It doesn’t have to be off color, just funny.
3. Hanging out with a friend. Or visit a few blogs.
4. A really good book. For best results, read by a hot fire on a cold night.
5. Riding down a hill on a bicycle. Preferably with some padding, just in case you wipe out.
6. Dyeing eggs.
|Maybe not quite so elaborate.|
7. Hearing your name called during a contest. Winning is fun no matter what.
8. Figuring out something before anyone else. Like a plot twist or a riddle.
9. Eating whipped cream directly from the can. Who needs things like bowls anyway?
10. Having ice cream for dinner.
|You know you want to eat this.|
Hope everyone’s weekend is going well : )
If not, try one of the above.
I'm with you on everything except #6. And I am now inspired to have ice cream for dinner tonight.ReplyDelete
That's a pretty good list of awesome!! I wonder if I could combine ice cream-eating with bicycle-riding?ReplyDelete
A very fun list! But downhill on a bicycle sounds scary.ReplyDelete
I can't do ice cream for dinner. It makes me feel all jittery.ReplyDelete
And I love dyeing stuff made from wool yarn. Using food coloring. Or Kool-Aid. That's too fun.
That is an awesome list - especially since I did just eat some whipped cream from the can today.... :)ReplyDelete
#4 is awesome, #7 rarely happens to me, so I wouldn't know, #8 I manage to do sometimes--cool, and #9...'off your spouse' tops 'straight from the can' any day of the week. hahaha Great post. :DReplyDelete
I've never dyed eggs, so I can't say anything for that... but as for the rest, I completely agree.ReplyDelete