Because, why not? I have a lot of good writer/blogger friends and it’s good to acknowledge their awesomeness.
Deirdra Eden-Coppel at A Storybook World gave me the Fantastic Fantasy Award:
Isn’t it pretty? She drew it herself, which makes it even more special. Thank you, Deirdra!
But she isn’t the only one to have given me an award recently. My good blogging buddy Su presented me with the Versatile Blogger award.
First of all, thank you. It’s always nice to receive an award. It’s like a hug over the internet. Anyway, the rules for this award are simple: 1. List seven random facts about yourself. 2. Pass it on. Simple enough.
1. I love comics and cartoons. When I was little, I wanted to be an artist when I grew up. Unfortunately, that requires the ability to draw.
2. I don’t like the taste of coffee. But I do enjoy the smell.
3. I spelled versatile wrong when I first typed it. I had to use Spell Check to get it right.
4. When I was twenty two, I went into a restaurant with my family (I’m the youngest, mind you) and the Hostess asked me if I wanted a children’s menu. Twenty two.
5. My favorite show that’s still on the air is American Dad! It’s just so absolutely ridiculous.
6. Does anyone remember the old SCARY STORIES books? There’s one story about a girl with a spider nest in her face. I’m pretty sure that picture is what scared me off spiders.
7. This probably isn’t new information, but I get most of my story ideas from dreams.
And now, I’m passing it on to…
M.J. Fifield! Yes, only one person. Because that’s how I roll. And she’s awesome.