Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Resolutions 2024

Yeah I guess I’m doing this again. It’s something that fills a post slot, even if I don’t actually follow through.
 
1. Edit the book I wrote at the end of last year. I already know it needs a ton of work.
 
2. Edit the web serial to version 2 and post that.
 
3. Work on being more out there and pushing my stuff, even if it’s really, really hard.
 
4. Write a new book, perhaps the sequel to last year’s book.
 
5. Find something new to post online. I have several old stories that might work.
 
6. Try not to melt into a puddle of anxiety as the election looms. No big deal, it’s just between people with no spine and those who want to see me dead. I hate this! I never envisioned my life this way, make it stop!
 
7. Try to keep better track of my goals for this year (yeah, right).
 
Ha ha, 2024 is going to be a nightmare!!! What do you want for this year?

5 comments:

  1. Go ahead and follow through! You might surprise yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year :) I actually don’t take any resolutions and go with the wild flow as it is I hope this year brings a lot of amazing opportunities and happiness for all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got down to making NY resolution. May be I did during my school days, and it never worked! Now I try to make small to-do lists, and try to accomplish them.

    O, yes, Both the US and India will have big elections this year. The US one seems to be more complicated than ever in the recent past. In India, in contrast, since the opposition to the ruling party (the BJP) is highly fragmented, there is no doubt we will surely have status quo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really love this year to not be a nightmare, but yeah.

    Best of luck with all of your goals this year. May we both be pleasantly surprised on multiple fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Yours is the first post I read today that predicted 2024 as a coming nightmare. I hope you're wrong, but going by the last few years, I fear you are a prophet.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.