Tuesday, January 9, 2024

January Goals

Oh, how did this happen? How is it 2024? This is wrong. Worse, this is an election year! AAAAAAAAAA!
 
December Goals
1. Finish my WIP.
Yay, I did this! It needs so much work before it’s readable by other humans, but the first draft is done!
 
2. Keep editing and posting my web serial.
Thankfully, this was also easy.
 
3. The holidays! Maybe they won’t be bleak and full of despair!
Meh, they were kind of. The countdown to the new year was more of a death march.
 
Ugh, January. UGH, 2024.
 
January Goals
1. Work on some old projects to recharge enough to edit.
 
2. Update my etymology page again. Remember when this didn’t used to be torture?
 
3. UGH! Jury Duty! Hopefully I won’t get picked, because that would suck. And have I mentioned the bridge that I have to take to the courthouse is partially closed?
 
This month is going to be hell from number 3 alone. I’m not even sure I’ll have time to visit blogs today (or yesterday for that matter, because that was when the jury duty started). This year has started like a kick to the head. What do you want to accomplish this month?

4 comments:

  1. Jury duty sucks.
    Good job on the other goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the jury duty. I hope you took something to read. (Our local courthouse had wifi, so I remember reading blogs the last time I was waiting.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh. Jury duty! Hopefully you won't get picked, and if you do, hopefully not for a really long trial. My friend was on one recently that took 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been picked for jury duty, but figure I could get out of it by saying I believe jaywalking should be punishable by tazing. That would get the defense lawyer rejecting me.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.