Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May Goals

Well, as predicted, April was a pretty ugh month. I don’t even remember what I was supposed to be working on.
 
April Goals
1. Finish the web serial edits. Not sure I’ll be able to get there, but I should be able to get close.
I actually finished this! It’s a miracle! I thought it might take another month. I think it’s pretty good, but of course I’m horrible at judging my own work.
 
2. Update my etymology page. You know what a treat this always is. Stupid Google.
I did this, though as usual I was unable to get rid of the horrible space between all the words. I swear, Google is breaking Blogger bit by bit to drive us all away. It would explain why it’s suddenly not emailing me blog comments anymore.
 
3. Find some way to get my work out there more. Not that I have any idea how to do this…
As if I was able to figure this out. I really wish there was a list of clear, specific instructions for this sort of thing.
 
Okay, I guess. I’m not really looking forward to the stress May’s going to bring with it, though.
 
May Goals
1. Plan out the second part of the web serial.
 
2. Keep working on marketing—why does this have to be so hard?
 
3. Try to recharge in some way so the stress doesn’t cause me to spontaneously combust.
 
What do you want to do this May? Anything fun? If you’ve signed up for blog comments to be emailed to you, are you still getting them?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the email comments are back. Phew. That was an annoying few days. Good luck with your goals for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you did pretty well with your April goals. And marketing is really hard. I very seldom do any because it makes me feel so uncomfortable. (Bad author, I know...) Hope you have much better luck and results!

    Best of luck with your May goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't do too badly. Hope you figure out the recharging part. I recommend finding a beach and going for a long walk on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.