Tuesday, May 16, 2023

From The Spamfiles

Happy Spam Day!

Message from The Great Reset saying “your face Hacked!” in the subject line and in the message itself, that the next 55 Americans to act will get something for free
The Great Reset is warning me my face was hacked (???) and also that the next fifty five Americans to act will get… something. This is like three different spam messages pasted together.

Message supposedly from PayPal saying either a hundred thousand dollars (with a period instead of a comma) or a hundred dollars (with an extra zero in the cents) has been deposited in my account.
So. Is it a hundred dollars with apparently factional cents or a hundred thousand dollars with a period instead of a comma? I almost wish I answered this one so I’d know because this is bothering me.

Message from Mrs. Esther D. Parr saying This is Urgent 241, hello my dearest, with respect to you and your family


Definitely a cancer widow. Though I’m curious to know what the 241 means.

Message from Sindy (ugh) saying gorgeous women, find your perfect girl, eleven more pics, and everything is in crazy fonts
No way am I ever answering a message from someone called “Sindy”.

Seven messages from various “psychics” wanting to tell me about the future
Maybe they should use their psychic ability to figure out they’re spewing nonsense.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know what this great reset is. It feels like it should be a what if question. As for the decimal, don't they do a decimal rather than a comma in British numbers? Or that might be another language/nationality. I seem to recall seeing/hearing that there's a nation/language that flips the period/comma in numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.