Monday, April 25, 2011

Websites for Writers

Chris Kelworth at the Kelworth Files came up with a great idea. So great is it that he dedicated a whole section of his blog to it! 

What’s his idea? Critique groups! Me, I’d love one. I have some great crit partners already, but this is one of those things where you can’t get enough. Well, maybe you can but I haven’t yet.

I’ve already been over there and I suggest you go too. Because the more people there are, the more groups there will be for the people! That makes sense. I think. In some circular way.

Also, the contest is still going on. A free book. A $25 gift card. Sign up. Please. Pretty please. You don’t have to be from the US to get the book!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not in a critique group nor do I have a critique partner, so I think his idea is an awesome one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.