The rules for the award are:
1. Thank and link to the person who gave me the award.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers.
4. Tell the bloggers that they’ve won the award.
While I’m happy to pass the award on, I have to say, fifteen is a bit much. I remember someone (sorry, the name escaped me, I’m terrible) saying the awards weren’t as special because you give them out to so many people. So I’m picking one versatile blogger I’ve recently met.
Who have I picked? None other than Suzi McGowen whose blog I discovered during the Query Pitch contest. She does have a versatile blog, about her journey as a writer, wife, mom and person in general. She definitely deserves one of these.
And the seven random facts about myself? Well, if you insist…
1. I enjoy bike riding, but haven’t done so in a while because my bike’s tire went flat.
2. I love video games, especially older ones. I still have my SNES.
3. My shining moment in gym class was the time I was playing softball and caught a pop fly in deep left field. Seriously, it was amazing.
4. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
5. I don’t drink. There isn’t a particular reason for this other than that I don’t like the taste of alcohol. It all tastes bitter to me.
6. At some point, I’ve been in nineteen different states.
7. I’m not a fan of bugs, but I don’t mind reptiles or amphibians.
Good enough. Thanks again for the award, Annikka! I’ll add it to my awards page.