Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Goals

Okay, now it’s April??? The year is a quarter done?????? That’s just wrong.
 
March Goals
1. Finish my editing for the new book. I think I’m down to eight hundred notes left. Eep.
I should be done by the time this posts. Fingers crossed.
 
2. Get the last chapters of the web serial ready to post.
Also very close to being done. Just the epilogue left now.
 
3. Work on something fun that isn’t editing. I definitely need it.
Wouldn’t you know, this is the one I didn’t have time to do.
 
Would have been nice to have some free time, but those notes were eternal. I added something like six thousand words of description, so yay?
 
April Goals
1. Actually take some time to rest and creatively recharge.
 
2. Update the etymology page. Ugh.
 
3. Figure out what I want to work on next. Something old? Something new?
 
What do you want to do this month?

5 comments:

  1. Two out of three is good. Do find time to recharge your creativity this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good! Now take some time to rest and recover before diving into something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely take some time for yourself. My body has decided that whenever I get a break from school, I'm going to be sick. I guess I didn't give it enough rest time the last couple weeks? I had such plans for this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go with those editing notes!!!

    And yes, do try to take some time to rest and recharge. It's important to do that from time to time...says the person who always neglects to do that for herself.

    Best of luck with your April goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing wise, I hope to add 10K to my current WIP. In other dreams, I want to exercise and get back to jogging every day.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.