Tuesday, April 9, 2024

What Fresh Hell

Should have known they’d try to inflict AI on me.
Panel 1, I’m at my computer when I squint and say, “…What’s that red icon in the corner of the taskbar? That’s never been there before.” Panel 2, a close up of the computer screen with the Copilot icon, and I say, “I did not willingly download this “Copilot”, Microsoft and I do not want it. I’m deleting it immediately.” Panel 3, back to me, looking mad as I work on the computer, Panel 4, I say, “Oh, so you can’t delete it. Awesome.”
Getting rid of it was ridiculous. You have to go into the registry.

3 comments:

  1. They are really pushing this AI stuff. Kind of annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how they're sneaking this shit in all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They keep asking me if I want to use it and I keep saying no.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.