Tuesday, June 6, 2023

June Goals

Crud, how is it June already? There’s no way I got anything done. May was over too fast.
 
May Goals
1. Plan out the second part of the web serial.
Already started working on it. I’m over 30K already.
 
2. Keep working on marketing—why does this have to be so hard?
Didn’t really do this. I have no idea how it works.
 
3. Try to recharge in some way so the stress doesn’t cause me to spontaneously combust.
I’m feeling slightly less stressed, I guess.
 
So that’s all. Not particularly successful. I’m not even sure what I should try for this month…
 
June Goals
1. Get to 60K on the sequel WIP.
 
2. Rearrange my whole writing schedule in a way that hopefully works since I have a bunch more stuff on my plate.
 
3. Keep trying on the marketing stuff, even if I have no idea how.
 
It’s a reasonable plan, I think. What do you want to do this month? It’s finally getting nice here, what’s the weather like where you are?

5 comments:

  1. Have you explored everything on the marketing page at the IWSG site? Might give you some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out the marketing stuff, let me know would you? I suck at it too. And I work in marketing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, research is a valid way to work on marketing. I heard there's a BookTok thing on TikTok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I embarked on a book project. But it's make very little progress, thanks to my tight work schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to meet the writer who knows and understands marketing. It's so hard and I don't want to do it. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.