Saturday, June 24, 2023

Update

I definitely spoke too soon.
Panel 1, I’m at the computer and I say, “‘Windows is updating and will restart’, huh? Well, I guess it can’t make it worse.” Panel 2, I’m waiting, arms crossed, Panel 3, I say, “Finally! About time it loaded!” Panel 4, I’m looking annoyed, Panel 5, “Uh… What the hell. The toolbar won’t load and the screen keeps blinking.” Panel 6, now I’m mad, “Wow. Kudos, Microsoft. You really did make it worse.”
Yeah, Windows 11 is a great OS. The updates break my computer so much I have to start it in troubleshoot mode and roll them back.

5 comments:

  1. Every couple of weeks my computer slows to a molasses crawl. I'm not even on Windows 11. (I can't be. The computer won't update to it.) It takes what seems like days before it's time to restart, and then it's just a mess. Yikes. We need a better OS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it can be so irritating. But so far the periodic updates haven't given me any problems.

    (By the way, a request to readers of my blog. In case you have subscribed to the feed of my blog, you might have been experiencing a disruption in the feed updates. My blog feed wasn't being picked up by some feed readers.
    Maybe you would like to update the feed subscription with this feed URL:
    https://follow.it/bpradeepnair?pub
    Hopefully, this works.
    Thank you.)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.