Tuesday, June 13, 2023

From The Spamfiles

More spam!

Message from Maio G 0 M dot gmail at gmail, saying nine message incoming document, gmail sharepoint team, gmail shared an necessary file
Nine message incoming document! An necessary file!!!

Message from Brazzers, saying two day access for only one dollar, you have ninety nine new fuck before it gets cut off
I have no idea what Brazzers is supposed to be, but the “99 new f*ck” is a big hint.
 Message from Valerye Bollinger, for Greg Smith, saying their agent ID number
Yes, I still get Greg messages from time to time. I don’t know why an “agent” is trying to get in touch with him, but I have to assume it’s some sort of scam. I mean, that name can’t be real.
 
Message from Ms. Stella Komivi, saying Sincerely, and she is twenty years old, single, only daughter and Daughter
Second to the cancer widows is the young woman whose been orphaned and needs someone to marry her and help her get her money. Because that’s how things work.

Message that says Greetings and GOD BLESS You, Peace be unto you, I believe that you can help in setting up a charity foundation for the benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity foundation to help the poor, widows, orphans and less privileged people in your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your country? I’m willing to donate the sum of $8.3M. (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank. All I want form you is sincerity to handle this project. to give them hope and support and to make them feel the same like others. Together We can make the world a better place we help one another. I need a very honest and God fearing Person that can use this funds for The Lord work and Your will utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world and 30% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of The Lord. I found your email address from the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord’s work kindly reply me Thank you and May The Lord bless you. I will stop here until i hear from you Always pray for my health. May God bless you In Jesus name Amen!!! Mrs. Kristina O’Connor
Frankly, it’s unrealistic to believe that someone with over eight million dollars would ever give any of it away.

3 comments:

  1. Those scams where the people want to give you money to help them set up a charity have been going on since the internet first became a thing in the 90s. Surely no one actually ever falls for them anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not challenge with "that can't possibly be a name". I have seen far worse than Valerye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they know that Greg got eaten by cannibals on the Island of Doom?

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.