Tuesday, June 20, 2023

From The Spamfiles

Yes, this again.

Message from Milani, saying I wish TO you a merry Christmas, spend with me this night, Hey, naked pictures
What month do you think this is?

Message from Gold Allied Trust dot com, saying Don’t risk your retirement savings, act today, Uncertain times stress you out?
Yes, actually, uncertain times are stressing me out, I don’t know how to make it stop.

Message from FB, saying someone tried to log into your account, Hi Ibrahimerouk
Okay, not only can I say for sure I don’t have a Facebook account (or FB account, eyeroll), I am one hundred percent certain my name’s not Ibrahimerouk.

Message from Norah, saying your date is here, let’s have some fun this night, filled with many upsetting emojis
Whatever her idea of fun is, I want no part of it.

 Six comments from Rajani Rehana, saying either Beautiful blog or Please read my post
Rajani, you’re coming off a little desperate here. You could have at least put it up on different blog posts and not in the same two minute window.

2 comments:

  1. If your date needs to email to let you know they're here, there's something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Christmas in July is coming...

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.