The year is now more than half over. I think it’s safe to say I’ve accomplished nothing.
1. Try to find more time to write. And, you know. Write.
I did do this, and fairly successfully I think. Yay!
2. Finish that short story from last month. Well, last last month. Yes, this is a separate goal.
I couldn’t think of anything else
I’ll be doing this on the weekend, which is technically my free time.
Only a “kind of” on this one, as I worked on it, but as usual, it was a bit longer than I thought it would be.
3. Update the etymology page again. It has to be done sometime!
Yay! Did it! Using Excel for this is so much easier than Word. It comes out in such nice, even rows. Seriously, go look at it. It’s a thing of beauty.
Actually pretty good. Let’s hear it for realistic goals! And now, for this month…
1. Figure out what I want to do with the fantasy idea that I have. Obviously I want to write a book, but I have to see about having the time!
2. Work on my other projects and hopefully make enough money to, you know, live.
3. Start working on extra post ideas because next month is August and you know that’s vacation month. And my birthday! WOOOO!
Okay, so that’s what I have planned for July. I think I can do it. What about you?