How are we in September already? Ugh. UGHHHHHHHHH.
Just fifty more weeks until my birthday.
1. Work on the new idea rolling around in my head.
I didn’t do as much as I would have liked. Maybe it was just August, but I was feeling especially lazy.
2. Don’t do anything on the WIP. I need a break from it. I know it seems weird to have not doing something as a goal, but I keep feeling tempted to tweak it some more.
Well, I did this. It was pretty easy. But not as easy as…
3. BIRTHDAY! Birthday birthday birthday. Have I mentioned it’s going to be my birthday?
Not enough cake, if I’m being honest.
All right, what do I need to do this month?
1. Prepare my WIP (and myself) for beta reads. I cannot believe this is happening.
2. Work on the notes for my new idea.
3. Update my etymology page. It’s been at least three months since the last one.
So that’s what I want to do this month. What are you planning?