Tuesday, September 25, 2018

From The Spamfiles


It’s that time again. You know, when I don’t feel like coming up with an original idea.

Wow, a spammer with a man’s name. That might be the first time that’s ever happened.

Honestly, I don’t know which is more disturbing, the fact that the same message is from “your enemy” and “your mother” or the donkey hole comment. Donkey hole? Are they trying to say asshole? That’s a real bad translation job.

…The tongue really creeps me out.

All caps makes it more official.

A spammer saying they don’t want me to reply to them. It’s definitely a different strategy.

Dear god. I was the spammer the entire time!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you're spamming in your sleep? Or maybe it's the cats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever gotten one with the F word, let alone that many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, that just doesn't seem like your mother to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used the f-word with spammers. Frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still laughing at donkey hole as bad translation. It wasn't that funny. But here I am, still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm. I guess it was that comma before the !!! that gave it away. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.