Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July Goals

Wow. It’s somehow [current month] already.

I’m just going to be using that as a header on these posts from now on, because I seem to say it all the time. Anyway, goals.

June Goals
1. Get to 50K on my WIP (so about six thousand words).
It was actually less than I thought, so I made it easily. Hopefully I can keep up the pace.

2. Start organizing the outline for abovementioned WIP. This is actually pretty early for me.
Ha ha, no. Didn’t even try.

3. Get to all the stuff this month that I didn’t do last month. If it ever stops raining!
It’s a miracle! It finally stopped raining and now the fire orb is in the sky again! I think I did everything that needed to be done, although I’ll probably remember something else later on.

So I guess I did some things, but not all things. Solid C effort. If you’re grading on a curve. Which is only fair, damn it.

Anyway, this month:

July Goals
1. 10K more on my WIP. Go big or go home.

2. Update my etymology page before it gets ridiculous again.

3. Maybe actually do the outline. If free time starts falling from the sky.

I’m probably overreaching by a lot, sometimes it’s the only way to get going again. What are you up to this month?

5 comments:

  1. I'm still wondering about this idea of goals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on reaching most of your goals for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire orb in the sky... *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free time is ever elusive.

    Fire orb indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our fire orb is missing today so I have a good excuse to catch up on some blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.