Tuesday, July 25, 2017

From The Spamfiles

Time for an easy post so I don’t have to do any actual work!

Well, the emojis are cute. Also I love how the sender is apparently named “congrat”. I am now signing every email I send with congrat. No one will know what I mean ever again. I will bask in their confusion.

Get your pills from Violent Cough! Sounds trustworthy.

I have to admit, confirming your email to unsubscribe is a new one. It probably automatically downloads every piece of malware ever to your computer. Also I think leaving the s off of congratulations is going on the Spam Bingo list because I get it all the time.

April 5. 2013. A bit late, aren’t we?

I googled this woman and she does exist and is the commander of all that. You’d think she’d have a better email address than “Japanjbkoy555” though.

I’m sure I will, but it won’t be about this.

Anyway, now I’m off to perform with my band Violent Cough. See you around!


Congrat.

5 comments:

  1. It's just a single congratulation. Just one. They have to send those emails to lots of people and can't be giving anyone multiple congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violent Cough is a great band name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought Violent Cough was a good band name. I've occasionally googled a name one of the scammers was foisting off, and it actually is a real person- while that email they send along is a fake of the fakest order of fakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind if I steal Violent Cough as a band name. A lot of my characters are in bands or into music, and I'm always needing cool band names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one made me laugh. Violent Cough does sound like a band name.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.