Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Checking In

Remember how I do resolutions at the beginning of every year? Because I sure didn’t. I meant to check in on them last week but totally forgot about it. So I might as well do it now!

Resolutions 2017
1. Finish the first draft of my new WIP and hopefully start editing it.

2. Come up with an idea for a new story that I probably won’t have time to write but still want anyway.

4. Build a rocket ship and move to Mars because I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

5. Find a new project to work on in my spare time. You know, something easy that I can work on when I’m too tired to write.

6. Try to eat better.

7. Keep on blogging!

I seem to be on track. Holy crap, I’m even eating better. I can’t believe my goals are actually almost being met. This is insanity. If things keep going this good for me, maybe people won’t be racist, sexist jerkholes anymore! (That would be the replacement for number 3, BTW)

I like how things are going. Well, kind of. Goal-wise. What about you? Now that we’re more than halfway through, how’s 2017 treating you?

6 comments:

  1. The insanity! Cats and dogs, living together - mass hysteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! May you reach all those goals by the year's end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mars is looking pretty good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for being on track! That is certainly no easy feat (especially when one's goals include building a rocket ship...). May you keep that momentum going throughout the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's number 3?
    Glad you're on track. It's been a weird summer, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.