Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Experimental

I generally like fiction where a story is told in an unusual, experimental format. And this story has that in spades. The fact that it revolves around football of all things is more than a little surprising.

At the time I’m writing this, it’s only posted a couple of chapters and I’m eagerly waiting the next one. Hopefully by the time you’re reading, more are up. Go read it and tell me what you think! Trippy, right?

It does make me wonder what the future is going to be like. The long future, that is. Tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of years away. Will humans still be here? If we are, will we even be recognizable as humans? Will we have found some way to save the planet or will we abandon it for somewhere new?

So many questions. I can’t even fathom an answer.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

    Definitely experimental, out there, and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out when I have a working computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably, I will not get over to read that.
    But I'll let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.