Oh, man, February just…just sucked, for way too many people. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this relieved for a new month to dawn. I just wish February would take this m@&#$&%^#*@%g snow with it.
1. Try to find enough time to do those frigging edits on REMEMBER.
Unfortunately, no, I was no able to. This month was just a mess and I really didn’t have that much free time because it was either work lots of hours at a low paying job or starve. I am so bummed about this that I’m going to have to use a sad face emoticon. : (
2. Get caught up on everything I fell behind on without a computer.
Well, I was at least able to do this. Small victories, I guess.
3. Don’t starve to death. Maybe.
I’m still here, so I guess this was a success. I just wish it felt like it. I’ve been so busy working that I don’t have enough time to write and that just sucks.
Sigh. I really hope March is better. I mean, it can’t be worse, right?
1. Find enough time to do some writing/editing! Please, pretty please. Maybe I’ll win the lottery and then not have to worry about money anymore.
2. All the snow has caused some water damage, so I will be spending some time trying to mitigate that. Man, how I wish I didn’t have to make this a goal. Didn’t this blog used to be about writing?
3. Get all my A-to-Z Challenge posts ready for posting! They’re all written, so it’s just setting them up. I’m actually kind of excited for this one.
Okay, so that’s the plan. What are you up to this month? Need any snow? Because I have lots of extra.