There, I’m finally back to regular posting. Man, January was such a mess! Both with the two feet of snow that came piling down and also the whole lack of computer thing. That put a hamper on things. I’m also not looking forward to this month because I won’t have as much time to write as I like since I really need to start worrying about having enough money to, you know, not starve to death. It’s an issue sometimes.
Anyway, let’s get into the goals…
1. REMEMBER: continue word edits and writing edits, and finish the freaking pacing edits.
Well, maybe I would have if my stupid computer didn’t break!!!
2. Figure out the story for the book I’m rewriting. (You’d think this would be easy, but because of all the problems it had, it’s going to need some thought)
I actually did this before the whole broken computer thing. Of course I got all the little things done before it went kerflooey. That’s how it goes.
3. Write A-to-Z Challenge posts.
Also got this one done, I think just a few days before previously mentioned kerflooey.
I’m still frustrated that I couldn’t get the most important thing done, even if it wasn’t my fault. Plus now I don’t know when I’ll have the time…
1. Try to find enough time to do those frigging edits on REMEMBER.
2. Get caught up on everything I fell behind on without a computer.
3. Don’t starve to death. Maybe.
Ugh, February. Why you got to be like this? Why you make me hate you?
What are you up to this month? Anything fun?